Program Registration Fee
An annual non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of registration. The fee for one child is $50.00, and $70.00 for two and $95.00 for three. The registration fee will be charged to you upon enrollment, and annually in March.
- Tuition rates may be increased as needed at the beginning of each school year to cover the costs of increased expenses.
- Kidz Incorporated wants to provide quality care and education for your children. In order to do this, timely payments are essential. Tuition will not be carried for longer than two weeks at a time. A late fee of $25 bi-weekly will be assessed to all past due balances until the account is brought current. A late fee of $25 monthly will be assessed to all past due balances until the account is brought current. Your child may not be allowed to return for care until your account is brought current, including late charges. Should your account balance become 30 days delinquent, the account can be turned over to the Corporate Attorney for collection. All costs associated with collection action will be attached to the outstanding account balance, and will be your responsibility.
- All accounts must have a zero balance by December 31st of the currant year so the account can be posted and processed for year end. Accounts with past due balances will NOT be given a W-10 or EIN number for tax filings until the account is currant. At which time, the amount reflected on the W-10 will only be for the amount received the previous year.
- Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to Kidz Incorporated, and placed in the payment drop box located near the front door. Debit/Credit cards are also accepted at no additional cost.
- Any returned checks will result in an additional charge of $50.00, or the fee assessed by the Corporate Bank of record. A consistent pattern of returned checks will result in all further payment being made by Cash or Money Order.
- YOU MUST notify Kidz Incorporated prior to 8:00 a.m. that your child will not be attending child care that day. Daily tuition is charged at full day rate regardless of absence.
- If your child will be gone for an extended period, and you are unable to pay the continuing tuition required to reserve your child’s space, you may un-enroll your child giving the required two weeks notice. We will place your child’s name on a waiting list for re-enrollment, but can not guarantee an available space at the end of the absence.
- Two weeks written notice is required at Kidz Incorporated when withdrawing your child. If within the first 30 days of your child’s enrollment, it is apparent the Kidz Incorporated cannot meet your child’s needs, the two-week notice may be waived at the directors digression. Otherwise payment is expected.
All children must be vacant from the premises by 6:00 P.M. If your child has not been picked up by 6:00 P.M. the following late fee will be applied to your bill. Monday through Thursday $1.00 per minute, per child, and Friday $2.00 per minute, per child for every minute after 6:00 P.M.
Childcare is based on a maximum of ten (10) hours per day. Children that require care for more than ten (10) hours a day will be billed an overtime rate of $20.00 per hour.